Saturday, September 18, 2010

Woken up at 3:48AM - sent complaint to 311

I was woken up again from the Party Duplex bringing their loud shouting, swearing and unpleasant banter outside. This time it only lasted twenty minutes. I think it was 4 degrees below zero last night. I guess they didn't like the temperature and went back inside by 4:10. But that did not change the fact that we were woken up again. And we were kept awake for twenty minutes while listening to these inconsiderate people yelling and swearing at each other.
I sent an email to 311. I am lodging a complaint regarding noise. According to the Neighbourhood Liveability By-Law, this noise is not acceptable. Here's hoping something will get done.


I would like to make a noise complaint regarding ####### Ave.
I was woken up last night at 3:48AM by loud shouting and swearing coming from the back yard of ####### Ave. This went on for twenty minutes last night.
I was also woken up last weekend by noise coming from the back yard of ####### Ave.
Sunday Sept 12 at 3:00am I was woken up by loud yelling and swearing. It went on for two hours, until 5:00am. A guest of ####### Ave, who drives a burgundy K-Car was also driving his loud car up and down the alley all night, starting at about midnight. The car has no muffler and makes a terrible noise.
I was also woken up on Saturday morning Sept 11 at 4:20am by loud yelling and swearing coming from the back yard of ####### Ave. The woman yelling in the back yard was also smashing a vehicle that was in the same back yard.
I was also woken up by loud yelling, swearing, screaming, threats to neighbours, breaking of windows, breaking of fence on the morning of Aug 20 at 4:30am coming from the same back yard. This incident resulted in the police arriving the next day and action being taken, including the residents leaving. But it was only a temporary relocation and they residents are back. They are continuing the disturb the neighbourhood.
According to the Neighbourhood Liveability By-Law, this noise is not acceptable. I would like action taken regarding this issue. I would like to know what is being done with this issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment