Sunday, September 12, 2010

Party Duplex At It Again 3:00AM-5:00AM

The party duplex was at it again last night. It was 3:00AM when I woke up to their yelling. The loud banter went off and on for two hours. Last night the woman added crying to her foul mouthed banter. The guy in the K-car without a muffler who seems to stay at the party house most nights was driving his loud muffler-less car up and down the alley all night.
You know, this is the house that had the armed stand-off with the police a few months ago. Our street was blocked off, and the police were crouched down on the outside of their fence with a blow horn saying "come out with your hands up". Yes it was, I put a post in my facebook on April 2/10 "Cops to the left of me ..... Cops to the right of me ... stuck in the middle with a mad man !!!! just 4 doors down ..... hmm"
That party duplex is just more of the same thing, every night.
Give us back our neighbourhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment