Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Ever Get That Feeling Of Deja Vu? The Police Returned

About two hours after the three police cars were on my street my husband said I should have a look down the street. I threw a sweater on, and put some shoes on my feet. I went outside, and to the sidewalk.
Sure enough, they were back. There were three police cars parked in front of the same house. I didn't see what they were doing, if they went inside the residence, or if anyone came out with them. I did not see if any more citizens of this fine city were put into the back of any of the police cars. All I know is that we do have a police presense on my street.

As we were walking back to the house my husband mentioned that he was out in the back lane. He went there after I mentioned prostitutes were in the neighbours yard, according to word I received from another resident. He said he found evidence of them. Well, I could not let that go. I said I wanted to see this, because I could not find any evidence. Not when I was looking. I mean, I know there are always used condoms in the back lanes. But you can never find a used condom when you want to take a picture. Off we went in search of the evidence. And sure enough we found it. There were a few condoms in that particular back yard.
And wouldn't you know it, while we were in the back lane, the same time the police were sitting on the front street, there was a cab parked in the lane. Cabs do not park in back lanes to pick up or drop off regular fares. They park in back lanes when the fares are running illegal product. Bicycles and cabs. Thats how drugs move, well, in the North End anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment