Thursday, October 7, 2010

New Party House? I Hope Not !!

Do we have a new party house in our back lane? I sure hope not. But last night at 1:30am, just before Oprah was over, there was noise coming from the lane. My husband opened the window and stuck his head out to see where the noise was coming from. It was not coming from the ususal Party House. I think we had that issue taken care of. This time it was coming from a house behind the Party House, on the other side of the back lane.
About ten minutes later, I stuck my head out to see. I could hear the party across the lane. And I could see them in their second floor suite through their window.
Well, I called the Police to let them know there was unacceptable noise coming from a drinking party across the lane.
This is all I can do about it. I do not know the landlord, so I cannot call them and let them know what their tenants are doing. I called the police. If the police had time last night to drop by and ask the occupants of that residents to please keep it down so their neighbours can sleep, then great. Otherwise, I hope they are notifying the landlord that there was a complaint.
I will continue to call the police each time someone in my neighbourhood decides they should party after midnight and wake me up. This is not acceptable, and I am not going to stand for it.

To the Party Houses out there - Get with the program, join society, respect your neighbours, and keep the noise down after midnight. I don't think that is too much to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment